goclever terra 90
Hi I have a goclever terra 90 tablet and it seems to be frozen on a start up page. it is turned on but the screen has the goclever logo I cant get it to do anything .
- 09-01-2014, 02:26 AM #2
Re: goclever terra 90
It's always a difficult situation with these budget off-brand tablets, because there is always a higher chance of hardware and firmware defects, and support is often nonexistent. You could try booting into a recovery menu by powering down, then pressing and holding some combination of buttons (often Power and Volume Down, Power and Volume Up, or Power and Volume Up & Down) until you see some kind of special menu.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2014, 11:50 PM
- By diminisheduk in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 21Last Post: 06-11-2014, 01:33 PM
- By EsEmDee in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2014, 12:14 PM
- By mtvictor in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-22-2014, 02:12 PM
- By Scott111 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 05-21-2014, 07:46 PM