Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Delete passcode

I have a Nexus 7 2012 running cyanogenmod 11 (android 4.2.2). So it's a rooted device. I created a user (using the multiple user function) for my daughter and she made a passcode pin but now she has forgotten the the pin. I got Aroma manager installed and I was able to find the password file and delete it using this method: forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2225695. But this did nothing to my daughter's user passcode. It was still there. I also tried the method described here: http://www.androidlegend.com/how-to-...ndroid-device/ (method 3), and the same happened, my passcode was gone but not the one on her user. Can anyone help? I don't want to factory reset or delete her profile.

Global Posts
    21,553 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Delete passcode

As far as I know, resetting or deleting the profile are probably the only way to achieve what you would like to do.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here