- 1 Posts
I have a Nexus 7 2012 running cyanogenmod 11 (android 4.2.2). So it's a rooted device. I created a user (using the multiple user function) for my daughter and she made a passcode pin but now she has forgotten the the pin. I got Aroma manager installed and I was able to find the password file and delete it using this method: forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2225695. But this did nothing to my daughter's user passcode. It was still there. I also tried the method described here: http://www.androidlegend.com/how-to-...ndroid-device/ (method 3), and the same happened, my passcode was gone but not the one on her user. Can anyone help? I don't want to factory reset or delete her profile.
- 09-30-2014, 12:02 AM #2
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2014, 12:41 AM
- By iFortWorth in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2014, 11:48 AM
- By iersmeisje in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 8Last Post: 07-02-2014, 12:53 AM
- By DorStern in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-29-2014, 10:22 AM
- By ariat89 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2014, 12:24 PM