galaxy s5

A

ashleydall

Ive had my s5 for only 6 or 7 months now.
I was loving it until now.
There are so many things going wacky.
First, it will not allow me to access my photos because it says that its full. I understand now being able to take more pics but to not bw able to access and look at them at all is beyond me.
Then I tried hooking it up to my computer to copy my pics and videos onto my desktop and my phone says there is an error and I cannot copy them onto a computer. Im thinking wow, im really missing my easy iphone right about now.
So I havent had reception for a few days while ive been on a hiking trip. So I get back to the lodge which has reception and all of my contacts are deleted! Yes im angry at this point. I go into my texts that I received and then randomly it shuts me out of them when im writing back. Its like my phone is hacked or has some kind of virus.
I went into my storage used button and deleted a ton of things that were pics, apps, files etc. And it still says its too full!! Im so not happy with this. And no matter what I try to do on my phone now it pops up a box that reads- the process android.process.anc has stopped working. someone please help me!!! Thanks