Lenovo ideapad A10 hard reset

A

AC Question

How do I do a hard reset on my Ideapad a10? It worked fine, but suddenly "freezed" and started giving messages like "process system stop working" and "launcher stop working" and "system ui stopped working" We already did a factory reset, but nothing is better

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
A hard reset is the same as a factory data reset. When you did the reset, did the tablet immediately start reinstalling all of your apps? If so, then the problem might be due to some app that keeps reinstalling. Try uninstalling all apps, and see if the problem persists. Or try booting into Safe Mode. You can usually get to Safe Mode by pressing and holding Power until the Power dialog box comes up. Then press and hold Power Off until a Safe Mode prompt comes up. Tap Ok, and the tablet should reboot into Safe Mode, which disables all 3rd party apps. If the problem persists, then there's something wrong with the firmware. If the problem goes away, then something you installed is constantly causing problems.

Also, consider removing any SD card, since a corrupt card can cause issues.

Shiek Rasool M

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
I tried those doesn’t work.

This type of method works for try it….

Press the power button+search button+R key for three seconds and release the power button only and then release other keys.
use volume up and down to scroll option and then power button for select.
Its works for me to hard reset my LENOVO A10 IDEAPAD
SHAHI COMPUTERS
AMBUR.

Sunil Sale

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
I tried following method it is working

Press the power button+search button+R key for three seconds and release the power button only and after that click volume keys
use volume up and down to scroll option and then power button for select.
Its works for me to hard reset my LENOVO A10 IDEAPAD

Regards,
sunil

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87