Where are my photos stored?

A

AC Question

I want to try and upload my photos to my computer, but I cannot find where they are stored. They aren't stored on my SD Card (although I would prefer it to so). A folder has automatically been created called "DCIM" > "Camera" but none of my photos store there. I tried using the ES File Explorer to search for them, but I cannot seem to get anywhere. They are obviously on my internal memory somewhere otherwise it wouldn't let me preview them. So, where could they be and how can set default save location to my SD Card?

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
There is a DCIM folder in Device storage and one in card storage, if you are connecting via usb without Kies your pc should see 2 drives. Try DCIM in Device storage.
You can set the camera settings to save to sd card.

FoSizzle

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
That is the problem. When I enable mass USB storage to my computer, only my SD Card is displayed and not my internal memory. I am also unable to find another DCIM folder in my internal memory (device storage).

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
If I cable my Samsung Note 3 to my W7 pc without 'enabling mass storage' on the phone screen, it will eventually see 2 drives.
What phone do you have and someone may know?

FoSizzle

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I have a phone that works similar to the HTC, but it isn't a common brand of any sort - it is most likely just the phone. The phone is a BML One Mini.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hmm. Don't know then.
You tried hooking your phone with the sd card out and see if it will read the device then?

There is probably another app that can find it.
More help needed - - - - -

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

FoSizzle

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I have done so much Googling and I don't have a satisfying answer. Thanks for the help on this though.
Would it be wise to re-post this in another section?

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Definitely.
This is a new Q+A forum, but its busy this Sunday .

Please try and say hello as a new member in Introductions, which is under Android Central Community. Put your question there and very experienced moderators can put you right.

Welcome to Android Central.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87