Will a USA bought Samsung tablet work in Ireland?
I want take a USA bought tablet on vacation to Ireland. I would buy a mifi and data in Ireland when I get there. Would it work?
- 07-10-2014, 05:35 PM #2
- 07-10-2014, 06:00 PM #3
Re: Will a USA bought Samsung tablet work in Ireland?
Agree. Since you'll be getting a personal hotspot there, that will simply broadcast a wifi signal for your tablet to receive, so it won't matter where you bought your tablet.
Pretty much all chargers that come with devices made by major manufacturers are compatible with 110V and 220V, so you probably just need the plug adapter for Ireland, rather than a voltage converter. But to be sure, look at the fine print on your charger, and make sure it says "110-220V" or something to that effect.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2014, 03:09 PM
- By brutalsam90 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2014, 10:56 AM
- By Ricardo Teixeira in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-10-2014, 04:21 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 03:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 03:03 PM