Stop the share!

A

AC Question

I have played with my G3 for a day and I love it. I did notice that it does use more battery power than my old 4S. I also noticed that it gets warm when I am using tha camera. The one thing that I can not figure out and it drives me NUTS is that every time I take a picture I get a notification from google that I can share it. What do I have to do to delete this notification.

Jerry Verb

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Stop sharing

I have played with my G3 for a day and I love it, It is power hungry compared to my 4s. I can't seem to stop a notification from google every time I take a picture it says picture ready to share. How can I stop this annoying notification? I am new to Android so I don't know if this is a phone issue or some crazy Google set up that I need to change in my profile.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
My G3 does not have that screen so I thought I could find something like this on my computer...... but no help. Thanks

Stargate is showing a settings screen that should be in the Google+ app. Look in your app drawer for "G+" and tap to open it. Tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner (the menu button), and there you can start to change your various settings. Remember that you can tap the categories on the left to open a new page of settings in each category. Good luck!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Stargate is showing a settings screen that should be in the Google+ app. Look in your app drawer for "G+" and tap to open it. Tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner (the menu button), and there you can start to change your various settings. Remember that you can tap the categories on the left to open a new page of settings in each category. Good luck!

Yup! That's right!
I was at work with not much time to explain.

But that's why at top of my screenshot it clearly says "Change the settings on your G+."

I thought the OP would get it.

Thanks for explaining it! 🙋

Sent From Another Galaxy