Help! AT&T S4, Knox has disabled my wifi/data!

A

AC Question

So here's what happened....
Yesterday I decided to root my phone. That part was successful. I then attempted a flash of cyanogen mod. I didn't get that far though. I made a backup with safestrap but encountered some problems. I finally managed to get the stock ROM back onto my phone (Odin is a life saver) So now I'm on 4.3, not rooted...but my WiFi and data are disabled due to KNOX. When I enable my WiFi, it flashes then immediately switches off, while a KNOX notification says "The device has detected an application attempting to perform actions that are not permitted. these actions have been blocked" and tells me to restart my phone (That doesn't' help). Should I flash a rooted ROM and disable KNOX with the terminal emulator? Is ther a way I can get myself out of this seemingly unending hole I've dug myself into? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
So you're still rooted? If so I would download the titanium backup apk... Side load it.. And disabled Knox.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Try going into the application manager to see if you can disable it there. Go under the "all" tab. Mine still show there but they just show as off.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Attachments

• 1406743003537.jpg
    1406743003537.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 2

Bresarek96

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
The option to disable is greyed out... It is not a device administrator, and it doesn't show up in the app drawer. I've seen tutorials that say to press menu and and click Knox but I do not have that option either.... This is really quite frustrating.