My camera photos has disappeared. Please help. (Samsung Galaxy S3)

A

AC Question

Hi

I changed the camera storage settings to SD memory card and now all my camera pictures from device has disappeared. I cant find it anywhere.

Someone please help

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello. Sorry for the delay.
You mean the photos that were already on the device storage are not showing.
There are two separate display settings in Gallery.
You can hit the menu button when you FIRST open Gallery, if I remember, it's not there if you go in to Albums. There you have Content To Display.

Also of course you have a drop down menu for Albums, All, People etc, which I don't fully understand.

If you haven't tried one of these I hope it works. Otherwise it's on to stage 2, and I don't know what that is yet.

This arrow is misleading!
etu3y9yq.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Also, use a file manager to navigate to the external sd card and check to see if the photos are stored in there. There should be a media or DCIM folder created with the photos kept there.

Madiha1328

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Yes the photos i had in my camera folder totally disappeared after i inserted the SD memory card. I looked everywhere in phone even downloaded file manager app still i cant find it.

I can't see "Content to display" in my Gallery either :-\

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes the photos i had in my camera folder totally disappeared after i inserted the SD memory card. I looked everywhere in phone even downloaded file manager app still i cant find it.

I can't see "Content to display" in my Gallery either :-\

The photo shot arrow is pointing to the other possible fix, but that Content to Display comes from the menu button when you 1st open Gallery.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa