Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default ATT Galaxy Note II setting multiple reminders for calendar events??

Boy I hate it when things change for worst instead of better. I loved how before the update when I set a calendar event I could set multiple reminders. A week ahead, a day ahead, an hour ahead...life was good.

Is this removed completely, or is there a work around (besides creating multiple events)?

I have an ATT Galaxy Note II with 4.4.2 update a week or so ago.

Default Re: ATT Galaxy Note II setting multiple reminders for calendar events??

I'm not sure about it being removed from the stock Touchwiz calendar but you could install the Google " Calendar " and have it run along side TW which will give you the options to create the multiple reminders.

Default Re: ATT Galaxy Note II setting multiple reminders for calendar events??

Yes you can in S-Planner or the Calendar app, whether selecting Samsung, Google or My Calendar in either.
    Now I have a Note 3 and learned recently that S-Planner in the US was replaced by the Calendar app, which does the same thing mostly but a different layout, and you don't have a monthly widget in Calendar, only a list view, afaik. In the UK I have both stock apps still, after KitKat.

So if you don't have below, check in the Note 2 forums maybe.

Paul627g likes this.