The battery on my Phone is going out way too fast.... Help!!? :(

blahblahblahxoxox

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Type of Phone: Samsung Galaxy Express

Okay so i have had my phone since Christmas of 2013, which wasn't too long ago and too soon for any major problems to occur. However recently i noticed i've been charging my phone way more than i've actually been using it. Last night for example, before i went to bed my battery was at 85%... then when i woke up this morning it was at 13%. I found it particularly odd because i switched off my phone out of curiousity then switched it back on and the battery was at 47%... i plugged it in to charge anyway. How is that even possible when i wasnt using it? During the week i had been charging my phone at least 2-3 times a day. I never had this problem before. My charger seems to be in good condition. I got the charger along with my phone. I only have 10 downloaded apps. I dont have any games on my phone nor do i play them. I never leave any apps running in the background, i am always sure to log out of Facebook whenever i am finished. Although i do not log out of Instagram or Kik, thats a common thing for most people who have those apps. I never have the brightness on my phone set too high because i heard it drains battery. My GPS is off. I have Power Saving Mode ON. I don't have any widgets up display, so the only thing that should be updating on my phone is apps whenever they need to. I honestly can not think of anything else that could be wrong. As i said i never had this problem before so sorry if i lack other info. I have uploaded two screen shots below if they help some how. NOTE: I took these screenshots AFTER it finished charging. Any advice would be great. Thanks

2014-08-10 10.15.28.png
2014-08-10 10.16.06.png

Last edited:

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the Forums.
It could be a battery problem of some sort, or charger-related. Try wiping the app Cached Data in Settings, Storage. If no go, try wiping the Cache Partition in Recovery Mode. If no go, report back...unless someone thinks of a fix in the meantime.

Posted via Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I thought at first your Mobile Network Signal record was probably green, but in fact it now looks to me that brownish colour indicating poor signal, and all the time on the stats. Has it always been poor ?

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty