| || |
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Battery Problem
I have had my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.0 8 Inch since May 2014 and everything has been swimmingly until yesterday, when my 100% battery dropped to 17% to 7% right before my eyes, and then after a little research, 47% down to 6%, rebooted and it went back to 44%, but the battery dropped instantly to 20% or so.
I have Wifi on all the time, location/GPS off all the time, max power saving options on (limited processor and brightness) Half brightness (tried lowest & auto, but to no avail).
The device is not rooted, it is legitimate.
Bluetooth is always off as well
Solutions I tried
- Clearing the cache
- Using either charger from my phone and tablet
- Scanned for malware etc...
- Uninstalled several unconsuming applications, uninstalled facebook + messanger
- Used Super Task Killer Free + Quick Settings
- Unmounted and remove 16GB SD Card & restarted
The settings -> Battery show my screen constantly at 45-50% even at idle/use and refuses to go down, leading me to think this is the problem but I have no idea how to lower this.
Any other solutions? If my 0% to charge tactic solution I seen doesn't work I will end up contacting support/taking it to a shop to get it fixed.