data messaging disabled
I receive texts from memberships and things of that nature (you know the ones you get the "msg and data rates may apply" warnings for) but I was very tired this morning and somehow disabled them and now I cant receive or reply to them.. I cant figure out how to unblock them! Any advice would be great, I have the Galaxy S3
- 08-13-2014, 05:23 PM #2
- 09-08-2014, 12:34 AM #3
- 09-16-2014, 04:22 PM #4
- 5 Posts
Re: data messaging disabled
I figured it out!
1. Go to Settings > Applications Manager > Messaging.
2. Scroll to Permissions.
3. Below where it says "send premium text message" is a drop down menu. You should see "never allow." Tap that menu and select "always allow" or "ask".
I'm uploading pics for you.
Posted via Android Central App
- By ajayrayit in forum LG G3Replies: 8Last Post: 12-07-2016, 06:57 AM
- By Master T in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2014, 05:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-14-2014, 04:01 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2014, 01:06 PM
- By kiley mckenna in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 11:21 AM