Kingelon N8000 smart phone 5,5 inch

helenjoan39

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I have purchased the above smart phone, basically it is a good phone except for one problem. When talking on the phone, it does not happen at any particular time, it could be 20 minutes or 3 minutes, it shuts down and goes into AIRPLANE MODE. Does anybody know how to fix this annoying problem. Thanks helenjoan39

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I can't think of any typical reason that would happen. My guess would be defective hardware or firmware. The problem with off-brand devices like yours is that support will be hard to find--I can't find a website for that company.

Francesca Angelini

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I am not sure if you found an answer to your query but I have the same phone with the same problem and I can tell you why this happen. While you are on a call the scroll down menu selects the airplane mode (you touch the screen with your ears). It happens with my S3 as well however the Galaxy has the option to block the screen while on a call, the Kingelon doesn't. :'(

The only way to stop this from happening is to block the screen using the power key as soon as the call starts. Your screen will go black but the call will carry on normally. if you need to look at the screen just press the power key again. I know this is a annoying but the phone is good and at the moment this is the only issue I have with it.

I was hoping to find info re a software update. Any help?

Thanks.

Lainas

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

About this smart phone Kingelon N8000, I just purchased this phone recently, just in the way awaiting reception.

I noted the question about the screen while talking, just in case.

I wonder if anybody knows which standard flip box for other makers match the dimensions of this phone.

Thanks, Lainas

Peter Lundberg2

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
My touchscreen stop then and now. When I type the screen is ok, but when changing page, nothin happend the first time, and the scecond, but maby the 3 time.
Someone with skills how to put in the same or better softwhere in this phone, to get around this problem with this unsensitive touchscreen?

Cheers
Peter

Constantine134

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I have bought the specific phone 4 times for me and my friends! It is a very good phone, excellent camera with great functions and other nice features. I have notice only two problems
1. Only on my device, mobile data activated automatically even if i shut them down
2. In an other device (out of 4) when you are in a place without signal and go to another with strong signal you have to to disable card and renable so as to have access to signal..

Except these two cases it's fine.

I wonder about mobile devices' radiation generally any suggestions about possible health problems...??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo