- 2 Posts
Cannot Install Google Play on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 edition - SM-P601) running Kitkat 4.4.2. I'm living abroad in Shanghai, China and Google Play is obviously blocked from running. I can install and it will begin to open, but then it is forced closed by the OS I'm guessing.
What is the best method to install Google Play? Do you recommend rooting the phone or just install an OS from a different region?
PS - I'm not concerned with warranties, I would like it to work
- 08-22-2014, 08:20 AM #2
- 08-22-2014, 10:22 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Cannot Install Google Play on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
Oh, they definitely are. I have a VPN to access Google services and products. The issue with my tablet is that the application installs, briefly opens, then closes.
On my Samsung Galaxy Note mobile phone the Google Play stores works. The phone was purchased in Hong Kong so no issues with the application loading. My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 was purchased in Shanghai and from my understanding the entire application is blocked on Chinese purchased mobiles and tablets.
I'm seeking the best way to install an Android OS from another region or otherwise bypass restrictions.
- By brosko in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 09-02-2014, 07:39 PM
- By Kracov in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2014, 07:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 09:48 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 08:36 AM
- By geoffcraig in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2014, 06:58 AM