LG G2 contacts issues

keithasr

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I have bought the LG G2 and I have encountered some issues with the contacts after I synched my contacts with facebook contacts.
1. the picture on the contacts list looks blurry.
2. the picture won't show when calling/texting
3. can I show only contacts that have telephone number only?

I had an HTC Mozart which runs Windows Phone 7 and all the aforementioned functionality was integrated.

Thanks a lot

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have bought the LG G2 and I have encountered some issues with the contacts after I synched my contacts with facebook contacts.

I had an HTC Mozart which runs Windows Phone 7 and all the aforementioned functionality was integrated.

Thanks a lot
Have you rebooted to see if the issue is fixed? I think this may not be anything wrong on your end. Instead, it may be the way the images are saved or presented on the device when you synced. It could also be that the images are cached images, and not necessarily full size images are the necessary resolution to be displayed properly without distortion.

LGElectronics

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi. Sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your G2. I'll will try to address each issue separately below.
1. This may be a limitation in the app you are syncing with. Please contact the app vendor for more details.
2. Please try to manual sync your Facebook account (settings>accounts>Facebook>contacts).
3. Go to contacts>settings>check Only contacts with numbers box.
Let me know if this helps.

Thanks a lot