HTC One can't play music in car
I have a problem with playing music in my car. I connect my HTC One with my AUX cable and when I play first song it just start to change them all the time, and it doesn't stop. I really don't know what is the problem here so please help me!
- 08-25-2014, 07:11 PM #2
Re: HTC One can't play music in car
Welcome to Android Central! I wonder if the Aux cable you're using has extra contacts that are triggering some of the music controls (like pause, skip, etc.). Compare the Aux cable plug with the plug of a pair of headphones that you know works (and that doesn't have any remote controls or microphones). Are they exactly the same?
If they are the same, then make sure the Aux plug is fully seated in the jack, and that it isn't loose.
- By DSLAM in forum HTC EVO 3D AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2014, 04:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 07:06 PM
- By Easton091 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 06:55 PM
- By katrina1214 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 06:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 06:19 PM