- 3 Posts
Samsung Note Pro SM905 Queries
I have a couple of queries and wonder if anyone can advise please?
I have Sim with Virgin on this Phablet. It's Kit Kat 4.2.2 and says it has no more updates.
1. When someone calls me and I don't answer, there is no missed call message. My contacts are around 6000 on the Phone
2. I used to use WhatsApp, but when going to Google Play, it says it doesn't work on my device.
3. Am I right that you can do Fingerprint Recognition on this device to get past the Lock Screen. Can't see how?
- 08-26-2014, 11:20 AM #2
Re: Samsung Note Pro SM905 Queries
1. Do you have the LTE version of the tablet? Or why do you have a Sim in it? In any case, it can't make phone calls, so it won't show any missed calls on the device.
3. It does not have a fingerprint scanner. That would be the Galaxy S5
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 06:53 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 06:46 PM
- By ye888t in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 10:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 10:34 AM
- By preppystud in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 08:34 AM