Denied to make a call
Hi every one. Just this morning, I was trying to call my boyfriend via Go SMS Pro, however, when the message " Go SMS Pro was trying to make a call" appeared, I accidentally clicked the "Deny" button instead of "allow" . Now, I can no longer make a call thru it . ( Is it possible to enable the call thru go sms pro again ???? Please help me. Thank you.
- 08-28-2014, 01:46 PM #2
Re: Denied to make a call
Hello. Welcome to Android Central.
Sorry for the delay.
Do you think you can reset it as the default sms application.
Default Applications is in Settings on my Samsung, and should be on your phone, ..... and you can go to settings on the GoSMS app and set it as default again there.
Do you think it's a different issue?
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro
- By HananSabo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 01:51 AM
- By Promon Tester in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 03:00 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2014, 07:59 AM
- By jaltman in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2014, 05:55 AM