When i enter into galary it show a black line...

max_india7

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
When ever i enter galary of any new digiflip xt911 its show a black line .....its only when i see thumbnail view when i click on image its not there.Screenshot_2014-09-02-19-00-59.jpg,
rest everywhere its nothing why is it so....
Screenshot_2014-09-02-22-35-33.jpg
There is a black line only on this view rest evrything is fine

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-02-22-37-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-09-02-22-37-44.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 4

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the Forums!

I'm afraid I see no black lines on any of the pictures. Could you refer to one that has it, and give a verbal description of where it is?

Posted via Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Following Madd54's post, I cranked up the screen brightness and pulled out a magnifier. Now I see it. Apologies OP....but I can't think why it's happening. It may be worth going to Settings, Apps, All, scrolling to Gallery, and selecting Clear Cache.

max_india7

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Following Madd54's post, I cranked up the screen brightness and pulled out a magnifier. Now I see it. Apologies OP....but I can't think why it's happening. It may be worth going to Settings, Apps, All, scrolling to Gallery, and selecting Clear Cache.

I tried dear its still the same there is one thing more ......i like to share when i touches the screen or move my finger slightly left and right it disapper
and as i leave screen its again ...Is it hardware issue with screen

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm sorry that the procedure I suggested didn't work.
From your pictures above, the Whatsapp photo, viewed in Albums, shows the black line...but the same photo, viewed as a Whatsapp photo, is fine. I don't understand that. It's presumably some software glitch. I can't think of any certain cure for it, nor why it's happening. The fault may lie with the Whatsapp app...you could try going to Settings, Apps, All, scrolling to that app, and selecting Clear Cache.
It may also be worth wiping the Cache Partition, for which I'm afraid I have been unable to find a link, but instructions for which should be in the help pages of your device.
I have to say that I'm not confident that either procedure will work, but you may care to try.

If the phone is new, could you not return it, or at least contact the manufacturer's customer support?

Last edited: