Google Maps and Bluetooth Problem

Double Tap

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I have a stock Nexus 4 fully updated and maps is fully updated. My car is a 2012 Ford Mustang with SYNC. If the car and phone are connected via Bluetooth I don't get voice prompts either from the phone or the car. If I turn off the Bluetooth I get voice prompts from the phone.

Any ideas how to solve the problem.
I don't care if the prompt comes from the phone but I must have the. Bluetooth connected so I can talk on the phone while driving. In NY it is a $150 fine plus points on the license if caught using a hand held phone while driving.

Posted via Android Central App

Double Tap

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I have a stock Nexus 4 fully updated and maps is fully updated. My car is a 2012 Ford Mustang with SYNC. If the car and phone are connected via Bluetooth I don't get voice prompts either from the phone or the car. If I turn off the Bluetooth I get voice prompts from the phone.

Any ideas how to solve the problem.
I don't care if the prompt comes from the phone but I must have the. Bluetooth connected so I can talk on the phone while driving. In NY it is a $150 fine plus points on the license if caught using a hand held phone while driving.

Posted via Android Central App

I see that there are over 140 views of the post.
Does anyone have a solution ?

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress