want to buy a new phone

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Currently I'm using Lumia 720. I want to change buy a new phone in the mid of October please tell me should I buy an android or a windows phone. Please tell me phones in the following categories
1. under 15k
2. 15-20k
3. 20-25k
so that I could choose which one suits me the best.
I've another question someone told me that android phone lags after sometime. I've never used an android so don't know about it.
I want my phone to last atleast 2 years.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
indian rupees

Thank you for that information. We are all unpaid volunteers / enthusiasts here doing a day job.
Could you please volunteer what phones are selling for in your country, in relation to 15k, 20k etc.

What phones are you looking at, and what is your maximum spend.

Only low end phones these days will lag significantly, and not over time unless you load them with high capacity games and are syncing with a lot of media constantly.

Lower range good phones would be a Nexus 4 or 5, Moto X 2013, or Moto G, and others.
A little further up the Sony Z2/Z1/compact, some HTC's, LG G2, Samsung S4.

What do the Samsung S5, Note 3, LG G3, HTC 1 M8 go for.

2gb+ of ram is going to be significant in the future, I think.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

arn_hsn xt1022

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Currently I'm using Lumia 720. I want to change buy a new phone in the mid of October please tell me should I buy an android or a windows phone. Please tell me phones in the following categories
1. under 15k
2. 15-20k
3. 20-25k
so that I could choose which one suits me the best.
I've another question someone told me that android phone lags after sometime. I've never used an android so don't know about it.
I want my phone to last atleast 2 years.

Under 15k- Lumia 630 or Moto G
15-20k- Lumia 730 dual sim
20-25k- Moto X, Lumia 830, Xperia C3
And sorry I couldn't recommend any Android phones in 15-20k budget, the moto g can be compared to that range!

Posted via the Android Central App