Android battery drops quickly

A

AC Question

Hi, guys. I've experiencing it for weeks.
It started more or less a month ago.
Well, the problem is: when I put my tablet to charge, even if it's in 2%, it goes quickly to 90% ,99% or 100%
I charge it 4 hours and, when it's supposed to be done and I turn on, its level is 87%, 52%, again, depending on the turn.
Last time I charged for 3 hours and it showed up 86%. In one minute, went to 52%, then 24% and finally 2%.
It all in more or less three minutes.
I also could percept that some time, it was showing 14% left. I turned it off and turned it on and then it showed 76%.
I deleted that file from battery status and even reset the tablet, but nothing worked.
I also tried to open the tablet, but it's hard, if I force it, I'll screw it up
What you think? Is it battery or software problem? What could I do?
Sorry for my bad english...

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Your English is in fact very good, and I believe that it is likely that your battery is failing. How old is the tablet? More importantly, how old is the battery?

Posted via Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome as a new member.

Do you get a normal period of use from the battery, whatever the indicated charge level may be? Or do you find that the battery life is much less after each charge, than it used to be? If you can use the tablet for a normal period of time, such as you were able to when the tablet was new, the problem may simply be with the indicated battery charge.

But: taking a long time to charge, fluctuating battery charge indications, and reduced usage time between charges, are all symptoms of battery failure. Could you have the battery tested?

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty