Help with 2 issues please Galaxys5

Ihazterbo

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I am new to Android so bear with me please. I'm so used to the iPhone.

#1- I am trying to use a Aux male/male cable to plug into my Galaxy s5 to the computer to have music play through those speakers. It will for a while but if a call, text or even random times with no interruptions it stops and plays through the phone. Any idea on troubleshooting?

#2 - so the LED lights. Blue message, green charged and red charging. I learned after hours of research what a purple LED light is now (yahoo mail) as well as yellow (Tapatalk)but now I've got a baby blue one. I'm at a loss on this one. Anyone?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1) Any app that sends its audio to the phone's speaker will kill the audio on the phone jack (which is where you're plugged in). Speakerphone, music player, some app you don't know is running ("random"), etc.

2) Since I customized my LED (it lights the color I want for the app I want), I can't run every app I have to see which one lights baby blue by default, but check your notifications (pull-down on the homescreen) when you see that color and you should be able to figure out which app is doing it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo