Why does my device turn off and show charging battery screen even if not charging?

A

AC Question

So, it happened yesterday, I installed android 4.2.2 on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT-P3100 week ago, and yesterday my tablet turned off on 94% battery, then i put it on charger. After i turned it on, battery screen like when u put it on charge was still on screen even if it was not charging. then i tried to turn it on, and i couldnt. so i pressed powe and vl. up button and reseted it. After that i had 4% of battery, and i put it on charging, but it turned off, and again showed charging battery screen. Plese help me ASAP!

android9991

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i asked question about battery problem, so i deleted chache memory in recovery mode, and now i do not have problem with baterry display, now i have battery problem. So my device turned off while playing Boom Beach, then i turned it on normally and i had 1% battery. Then i put it on charger and it charged to 28%, and after about 15 s it showed 100% charged. I disconnected it and same problem happened again. Please help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you the original poster on this thread?

You may have to recalibrate the battery meter. Use the tablet until it shuts off on its own. Then charge it on a wall outlet without disturbing it for 6-8 hours. Power on again, and use it normally again until it shuts off on its own. Repeat 2-3 times. Then see if it works more normally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress