Is anyone able to help me figure out what is causing my Huawei H881C to continually restart?

A

AC Question

Need Help with finding what is causing my Huawei H881C to continually restart...

I bought this phone second hand, worked very well for week and then started restarting over and over again, thought maybe it needed an update, none to be found. Then thought it was a battery issue bought a new one and it still does it, any suggestions?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Need Help with finding what is causing my Huawei H881C to continually restart...

There are a couple of possibilities. It could be something as bad as a bad motherboard, or as simple as some lint keeping the power button pressed in. (The power switch [the thing the button presses] could also be shorted out. Holding the power button down is one of the legitimate ways to restart an Android phone.)

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Need Help with finding what is causing my Huawei H881C to continually restart...

I just sprayed it with canned air while battery was out, still continues to continually restart. In the last week there has been times where it will stay on for a couple hours and then glitch out again and start restarting again. How can I determine whether it actually is a motherboard issue