How can I manage the pictures that I have downloaded from my camera?

A

AC Question

how can i manage pix i have loaded from my camera?

Multiple questions: I connect my camera to my nexus 7 and I get the media transfer box. I copy the pix, but don't know where they go. Not in photos. But when I open photo shop express, there they are. How can that be? But in that file (?) They are stored by #. When I try to copy pix from new card they begin with #1, so the system overwrites the original #1. No,no. Finally, can I "upload the pix from the nexus to my desk top for long term storage and printing?
Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: how can i manage pix i have loaded from my camera?

Welcome to Android Central! Install a file manager app like ES File Explorer, and use it to explore the various folders to look for the photos. Check the Pictures or Media folders. Are you using a specific app to transfer the pictures over from the camera? Does that app have settings to adjust how the files are named?

You can transfer pictures to your desktop by plugging it in via USB cable. Then use the computer's file browser to drag and drop the photos to the computer's hard drive. Make sure you select Copy and not Move, in case something happens during the file transfer. If you selected Move, then the originals are deleted from the device, while Copy allows them to remain. If the transfer is successful, then you can delete the originals from the tablet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez