Do they have this feature on Android?

Beheima

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I really need to get a new phone, but I am so frustrated because all the new devices are at least 5 in screens! This makes it almost impossible for me to use the phone one-handedly. My friend told me her new iphone 6 has a feature where she double taps the home button and the screen shortens so that she can click on whatever she needed to click at the top of the screen.
Please tell me such a feature is available on android devices. I need to bury my ancient blackberry bold!!!!

davidblake

Banned
Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Well, I am sorry Beheima but I don't think that feature is available over Android for now i.e. not on the KitKat but yes this feature is available over the device coming with Lollipop version of Android, If you have nexus5 then I guess you can have a look at it !

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Samsung has had the feature for a while. You can make the screen pretty small (wwith a lot of dead background) and move it to the left or right, depending on which hand you use. You can also move the keyboard while using the screen full size, if all you're going to be doing is one-handed typing.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Samsung has had the feature for a while. You can make the screen pretty small (wwith a lot of dead background) and move it to the left or right, depending on which hand you use. You can also move the keyboard while using the screen full size, if all you're going to be doing is one-handed typing.