Can anyone help me with my LG Optimus Elite, it is stuck in boot loot after trying to do a factory reset with sleipnir rom?

A

AC Question

LG Optimus Elite stuck in boot loot after trying to do a factory reset with sleipnir rom

I installed the Sleipmir ROM on my LG Optimus Elite a while back, and have been pretty happy with it until NOW. I got a new phone, and was going to sell this one to a friend, so I tried doing a factory reset from the Privacy Settings menu in the phone, after clicking to accept to erase all data and do the reset, the phone shut down, then started back up, and went to the LG boot screen, then to a screen with a box, with an android below it and then a loading bar below that, and it will sit at that screen for about 15 seconds, then repeat the process. LG boot screen, then to the ANdroid with the box, and loading bar, over and over and over. I can't do anything. It won't charge, I can't get it into recovery, nothing.. Please help!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: LG Optimus Elite stuck in boot loot after trying to do a factory reset with sleipnir rom

See if the phone can be put into download and have a ROM flashed to it. If so, flash the stock ROM. If not, either write it off or find someone who has a JTAG box and knows how to use it. (You can usually find JTAG services on eBay and by using a search engine.)