My tablet says it's charging, but it either goes down or just stays there, why is it doing this?

A

AC Question

My tablet says it's charging, but it either goes down or just stays there....

Like I said, my tablet shows the lighting bolt on the battery, and it disappears when I unplug. However, the thing is: When I charge it, and just leave it there for hours, it stays at 34% (current). If I take out the charger, it either goes down 1% or 2%, then when I plug it back in, IT LOSES EVEN MORE! What's more, before, when I was charging around I believe 9A.M., it was at 80-something percent and when I looked at the battery at 1P.M., it showed that it was all the way down at 35% and I never unplugged it! I unplugged and re-plugged, and it fell to 32%. This happens sometimes (once it was stuck at 11%) so I restarted and it charged for a while to 34%, then just stopped. Like, froze at 34% and it's been there for the last 3 hours. I know that there's nothing wrong with my charger though (not bent, I don't abuse it, and at night it does charge to 100% and I place it on my chair, nice and flat, with the charge's wire comfortable.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: My tablet says it's charging, but it either goes down or just stays there....

Welcome to Android Central! Which tablet? Is it plugged into a wall outlet or a computer USB port?

USB cables and wall charger plugs can fail without any obvious signs of damage. It's worth trying a different cable and/or a different wall charger.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty