Where can I download the photo software for Android 4.2.1?

Thomas Barnes1

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Photo software

I have a BLU 4.5 Dash Android, 4.2.1 version. I am unable to down load pictures stored on it. Is there a site I can download the photo software from that will enable me to do this?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Photo software

Why can't you download them?

What is happening when you try?

What is it saying?

Does your PC see the device, or its storage?

Here are some basics to help you if you haven't tried them already; (sorry if it is very basic)

The device must be powered on, sounds simple but it happens.

The device must be unlocked. Even the swipe to unlock lock must be open showing your home screen, and of course any other security lock must be unlocked as well.

Check the notification bar for a USB symbol. One should be present when the device is plugged into anything other than an outlet for charging.

With the phone on and unlocked if you cannot find your device in your computer's file manager as a sub drive under My Computer, check the phone settings dealing with storage for behavior it should do when plugged into a USB. Some devices having this setting manageability may alternately have it under security settings.

If you've done all of these and you are still unable to access your phone's memory verify the cable. Plug another USB compatible device into your computer to ensure the cable its self is OK.

If you're still unable to do direct transfers, Google Drive is the best way I know to move pictures around. There are other apps, DropBox and the like, that allow data moving but drive works well, and personally I like it. If your device doesn't have it preinstalled it is free on the Play Store. Sign in with your Google ID and you're ready to share, move and view files on any internet accessible device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty