For Samsung Gallaxy Note 4, why do my clear videos post blurry and pixilated to Facebook?

A

AC Question

I purchased the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 as I love taking pictures and videos of my family to share. I have been very frustrated as my perfectly clear videos are always posting to Facebook as blurry and pixilated messes. It defeats the purpose of having a phone for its picture and video quality, if you can't share them that way. I have seen several of these questions floating around and no real answers or fixes follow them. I would love if someone knows what I'd need to do to fix this! I just want to preserve my family's memories. Thanks in advance!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Changing the size of a raster graphic (jpg, png) picture will pixelate or blur it. It's just the nature of how you change the size. If you're going to be changing the size (which you do when you upload the picture to the web), take the picture in raw format, convert it to a vector graphic format, resize it, then convert it to the file type you need.

There's really nothing anyone can do about it. It's like "why do I fall downward when I step off a roof?" It's how things work. You have to know to not step off roofs, or to not change the size of a raster graphic picture.

zelotes

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem. Just upgraded from Iphone 6plus to Note 4. My 6 plus took HD videos and when I posted them to Facebook they were perfect and HD quality. Did nothing different with my Note 4????

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non