add my own words
    01-29-2015 10:48 AM
    As Paul said it depends on the keyboard. But most of them use a similar way to do that. When you write a word that is not in the dictionary it will be underlined in red. Tap on it (maybe you'll need to long press) and a menu wil pop up where you can add it to the dictionary. You don't need to add the word right after writting it, you can always come back to it after you finished your text.

To add words try to tap letter by letter instead of swipe. It will be much easier.
    Depends on the keyboard you are using. Stock or 3rd party.

Most of the time if the keyboard has pop up predictive text it will show the word (if its unrecognized) in the popup and you can press or be prompted to add to dictionary.
    01-29-2015 11:58 AM
    As Paul said it depends on the keyboard. But most of them use a similar way to do that. When you write a word that is not in the dictionary it will be underlined in red. Tap on it (maybe you'll need to long press) and a menu wil pop up where you can add it to the dictionary. You don't need to add the word right after writting it, you can always come back to it after you finished your text.

To add words try to tap letter by letter instead of swipe. It will be much easier.
    UJ95x and Paul627g like this.
    01-29-2015 12:32 PM