Solved How to get SwiftKey voice to text to write curse words

Double Tap

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I have done a few Ai and regular searches to find out how to get SwiftKey voice to text to show curse words. I can't seem to find an answer that is applicable to my pixel 6a latest android 14 update

Solution
That would depend on which voice to text service you're using, but as far as I know, all of them have the option to block (or not) offensive words. If you use Google Voice Typing you can change that when dictating; just tap the gear icon on the left and turn off the aforementioned option at the top.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
That would depend on which voice to text service you're using, but as far as I know, all of them have the option to block (or not) offensive words. If you use Google Voice Typing you can change that when dictating; just tap the gear icon on the left and turn off the aforementioned option at the top.

Reactions: Laura Knotek
Solution

Double Tap

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
That is what I did and it solved the problem. Thank you

Reactions: SpookDroid