Serious Issue with Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Note 3 Native email app ( ? )

A

AC Question

Our hosted email stopped working for s5 and Note 3 users ( on T- Mobile ). I know the email is configured correctly because as soon as the phone is connected to wifi the email sends.

The problem appears to be that the outgoing email CAN'T connect to the server when on carriers network but as soon as the devices are connected to WIFI the email works perfectly.

Here is the odd rubb - we have multiple blackberries and they are having ZERO issues - we also have multiple iphones and are having zero issues with those - I just set up email on an old Samsung S2 and had zero problems with that ( all via T-Mobile ).

I was thinking that T-Mobile was dropping packets on SMTP protocol but after being able to configure multiple blackberries / iphones and even an s2 Droid obviously that's NOT the issue. I even added a new APN which didn't work.

I can configure the same email on an AT&T droid S5 with zero issues so I'm having a difficult time trying to figure this out. All phones have the latest updates and have good network connections.

WTF is going on with our newer Droids here? These are work phones so we need to get our company email on them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty