Why can't I download images and music off the internet even though I previously could?

A

AC Question

Why ccan't I download images and music off the internet even though I previously could.

I used to be able to download images and music off the internet, but I can't anymore. For example, I will copy and paste a link from YouTube into a site called YouTube to mp3. I will hit the downlosd button, and a notice will appear ar the bottom of my screen that the download has started. However, nothing will appear in my notifications, in my Music Player app, or the Downloads app. I haven't been messing with the settings or anything. This happened a couple days ago. I tried restarting the phone, but that did not work. Also, for a while I couldn't paste links either, but that came back.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why ccan't I download images and music off the internet even though I previously could.

Welcome to Android Central! Maybe try requesting that site in Desktop Mode. Be aware that a site like that probably violates the YouTube terms of agreement as well.