Does moto 360 work properly with Samsung S6 Edge wdt installing other apps apart from pre-installed?

A

AC Question

I Am getting my Samsung galaxy S6 Edge on 10th april.. And I am in love with Moto 360. I want to know whether moto 360 will work with S6 edge properly and i will be able to use all apps and get all notifications on Moto 360..??
I want to keep moto 360 as it is like i dont want to install other apps which make device more complicated..
I want to use devices as just they come with preloaded apps and want to just simplly connect them..
I dont want to install that apps just to use both devices together anyhow..
SO I WANTED TO KNOW SHOULD I BUY MOTO 360,
WILL MOTO 360 and S6 EDGE WILL WORK TOGETHER PERFECTLY??

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I Am getting my Samsung galaxy S6 Edge on 10th april.. And I am in love with Moto 360. I want to know whether moto 360 will work with S6 edge properly and i will be able to use all apps and get all notifications on Moto 360..??
I want to keep moto 360 as it is like i dont want to install other apps which make device more complicated..
I want to use devices as just they come with preloaded apps and want to just simplly connect them..
I dont want to install that apps just to use both devices together anyhow..
SO I WANTED TO KNOW SHOULD I BUY MOTO 360,
WILL MOTO 360 and S6 EDGE WILL WORK TOGETHER PERFECTLY??

Welcome to Android Central!

The Moto 360 will work just fine with the S6 Edge, I use it with my S6. The only apps you will need to install are Android Wear and Moto Connect. Both apps are needed for the watch to work correctly and for you to be able to control what notifications and apps interact with the Moto 360.

bosweb

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I recently replaced my Samung Note 3 with a Samsung S6. The Note 3 was connecting fine to the Moto 360 however, and while the S6 shows the Moto 360 as Paired, the Moto 360 (having been paired and listing the S6) shows the Samsung S6 as 'Disconnected'

Any idea's?