Play Store is not functioning only Galaxy S4

A

AC Question

I bought aGalaxy S4 Black Ed. on Dec. 2014. Just this month It was sent in for a screen repair.

When it came back it was working perfectly. I was able to download from Play Store as always. Then, the day after I received it, I was given an update to 4.2.2.

After this was done Galaxy Play Store would not allow me access. I was asked to sign in to my Google account. I did this and still I was asked for authentication. I then created a new Google account. When I used this account to enter Play Store, I got the same old message--that I had to authenticate my account.

A few other Google functions also fail to sync. Others do, such as Contacts, Drive, and Play Books. Gmail works perfectly. I can access and download from the Samsung App with no difficulty at all, but it simply isn't a reasonable alternative to the Play Store

I tried to download directly through Chrome but after going through the installation process I was told that the App would be installed "soon". Of course, it was never installed.

How can I get Google Play Store back? For that matter is it possible at all to do so? Is there any alternative to using it?

stelm

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Re: Play Store is not functioning on my Galaxy S4

"I bought a Galaxy S4 Black Ed. on Dec. 2014. Just this month It was sent in for a screen repair.

When it came back it was working perfectly. I was able to download from Play Store as always. Then, the day after I received it, I was given an update to 4.2.2.

After this was done Galaxy Play Store would not allow me access. I was asked to sign in to my Google account. I did this and still I was asked for authentication. I then created a new Google account. When I used this account to enter Play Store, I got the same old message--that I had to authenticate my account.

A few other Google functions also fail to sync. Others do, such as Contacts, Drive, and Play Books. Gmail works perfectly. I can access and download from the Samsung App with no difficulty at all, but it simply isn't a reasonable alternative to the Play Store

I tried to download directly through Chrome but after going through the installation process I was told that the App would be installed "soon". Of course, it was never installed.

How can I get Google Play Store back? For that matter is it possible at all to do so? Is there any alternative to using it?"

Sorry about the typo on the question: read "on my" for "only"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non