Can I get some help getting rid of contacts in an app from a Google account that synced?

A

AC Question

trouble getting rid of contacts in app from google account that synced

i logged in to my husband youtube on my phone and in doing so my phone synced to his google account so i had his contacts and email etc synced on my phone. i removed the account yet one app, telegram, still showing all his contacts. how do i get rid?
I have delete his google account from setting. Unistalled telegram and reinstalled yet they are still showing. Deleted the ones that i can off it as they have telegram but cant get rid his other contacts who dont have telegram from the contacts in telegram.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: trouble getting rid of contacts in app from google account that synced

Welcome to Android Central! When you say you deleted his Google account from your settings, do you mean you went to Settings>Accounts-Google​, selected his account, and then removed it?

Try going to Settings>Apps, select Telegram, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then see if those contacts are still there. You might have to wait a few seconds for the app to sync with your contacts again.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: trouble getting rid of contacts in app from google account that synced

Ok, but can you confirm if you actually removed his account in the Settings>Accounts menu (as opposed the settings for the Telegram app itself)?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo