locked fingerprints asked for alternative password which i forgot, how can i access Galaxy s5?

A

AC Question

somehow my fingerprint were locked which took me to the alternative password which i forgot. And the only thing shown on my phone is writing the alternative password and emergency calls, i don't have the option of Google account, nor forgot password or anything else. and the option of unlocking through fingerprint has disappeared too. i have searched a lot through internet official and non official website and the only thing that might help is *FACTORY RESET* which erases all the data pictures, messages and everything else in your phone, is there any other way to access my phone and recover my password without the factory reset?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
You may have forgotten the password but if you properly set up your device manager you can go online and bypass it by logging into your Google account.

You can completely fault out your lock system until it asks for your Google ID. Log in add you would with Google and you're in.

Take the device to a corporate store that has tech support and ask them to unlock it, should be free.

Factory reset the device. You'll lose everything but you'll get in.

Posted via the Android Central App from my HTC One M9

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
menblattcard