Why some apps( those apps which uses speakers and microphone) crashes whenever i try to open them??

Abhishek_rj

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
A few days back when I removed the SD card without unmounting it. some apps began to crash I reinserted the card and reboot the the phone but the problem persisted... After googling a lot I saw some sites suggesting to clear the cache and reboot the phone in safe mode, I did the same and the problem was solved... but last night it again arose and this time clearing the cache and rebooting it in safe mode ain't solving the problem. does anyone have an idea what to do....

List of problems I'm facing are:
1. crashing down if apps that uses either microphone or speakers like music app, sound record.etc
2. there is no sound coming from speakers and headphones.
3. Bluetooth doesn't start.
4. can't record video but pictures can be captured.
5. I can't call or recieve someone call as I try to call anyone the phone app opens and crashes.

I tried almost everything but im not able to solve the problem. even factory reset didn't solve the problem....
plz guyzz need ur help.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
A few days back when I removed the SD card without unmounting it. some apps began to crash I reinserted the card and reboot the the phone but the problem persisted... After googling a lot I saw some sites suggesting to clear the cache and reboot the phone in safe mode, I did the same and the problem was solved... but last night it again arose and this time clearing the cache and rebooting it in safe mode ain't solving the problem. does anyone have an idea what to do....

List of problems I'm facing are:
1. crashing down if apps that uses either microphone or speakers like music app, sound record.etc
2. there is no sound coming from speakers and headphones.
3. Bluetooth doesn't start.
4. can't record video but pictures can be captured.
5. I can't call or recieve someone call as I try to call anyone the phone app opens and crashes.

I tried almost everything but im not able to solve the problem. even factory reset didn't solve the problem....
plz guyzz need ur help.

Welcome to Android Central!

If factory resetting didn't fix the issue, try formatting the SD card.