I cut my hair without my parents permission

A

AC Question

For the past month I've been wanting to cut my hair. It's just so thick, long, and unmanageable. I keep asking my mom but she always brushes me off and won't take me. Today I was feeling a little rebellious and pissed... So I cut off around 6 inches. I love it. It may not look pro done but I really like how I look now. I have no idea what my parents will do though. Any advice?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Wiping the cache partition has shown great results with similar conflicts. Occasionally a full factory reset will be necessary. If nothing works begging for mercy or a wig should do the trick :)

Good luck.

Last edited:

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Nope. Just I now wish I had enough hair to be in your dilemma.
If your parents are loaded, follow the money.

I know it said Ask Any Question, but are you sure you didn't want FaceTwit.

B. Diddy, Belodion or Javier - is that you again?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
To the original poster:

It depends on your age. 10? Put up with what your mother wants in return for free food, free clothing, free housing and lots of other free stuff you get that you're not aware of.

20? I agree with ab304945 - you're an adult, so you have the right to do whatever you want as long as you don't hurt anyone (including yourself, which means drugs, dangerous piercings, etc.) Your right to swing your fist ends at my nose. (Or read the Wiccan Rede - it says the same thing in different words, and it's a good creed to live by. And no, I'm not Wiccan.)

Between the two? Either you're old enough and mature enough to figure it out, or you do what your mother says.

(It's nice to get a non-cellphone question once in a while, even f it doesn't belong here.)

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
OP: Please excuse me if I post this here, since I think we've dealt with your hair question. :)

Ahem.
You may enjoy this one Madd.
No longer needing a TV licence, I informed TV Licensing who acknowledged this in an email. Shortly after, they sent another email on the 1st June stating that my record had been updated. Then, the 13th June, I received a red-fringed reminder telling me that my licence was overdue....this in spite of my record being 'updated' almost a fortnight before. Not bad, eh?

(Madd and I are in the UK, and are used to such things, but members elsewhere will no doubt have similar VERY ANNOYING experiences.😡)

Posted via the Android Central App

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
(I've been ruining threads all evening, so here goes some more:)

The UK TV Licensing people are hysterical, which is not in a funny way. I believe you.
I sent them a cheque 3 years ago for an early payment of my balance (monthly option) as they said I could pay by cheque. They sent the actual cheque back in the mail and further claimed I was now in arrears and facing legal action. I think it was 2p out. (They can put people in jail for not paying BBC salaries).
They made threatening phone calls another time because I paid too early, even though I was following their written instruction.

Anyone got car problems?

How about wardrobe advice from 50 to 70 somethings?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress