My mobile stopped charging. Is any IC has gone?

A

AC Question

My Samsung Mobile with Android OS stopped charging from any kind of charger. (Original charger, compatible charger, power bank, none of them works at all.). It does not show the lightening sign any more. When I connect to my pc with data cable, it shows the bolt but in-stead-of charging it discharges my battery. When I put the cable back to pc with switch off it charges normally. But when I try to connect to pc windows 7 does not recognize the USB. (USB not recognized message.)

I've read almost all google suggestions. and done many things.

At last I've carried my mobile to a technician. He told me change the usb socket. I've done it. But there was no effect.

I've changed my cable and checked. No effect.

The technician told me that some IC has gone. That kind of IC is not available as spare part. That means my mobile has gone....

It it true? What should I do please suggest me guys.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
My Samsung Mobile with Android OS stopped charging from any kind of charger. (Original charger, compatible charger, power bank, none of them works at all.). It does not show the lightening sign any more. When I connect to my pc with data cable, it shows the bolt but in-stead-of charging it discharges my battery. When I put the cable back to pc with switch off it charges normally. But when I try to connect to pc windows 7 does not recognize the USB. (USB not recognized message.)

I've read almost all google suggestions. and done many things.

At last I've carried my mobile to a technician. He told me change the usb socket. I've done it. But there was no effect.

I've changed my cable and checked. No effect.

The technician told me that some IC has gone. That kind of IC is not available as spare part. That means my mobile has gone....

It it true? What should I do please suggest me guys.

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tired putting a different battery in the phone to see if that is the issue?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87