Android file transfer not working

krzytbg

Mar 27, 2023
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I was looking for a solution of my problem, i have found similar topic > https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/android-transfer-doesnt-connect.4569285/ , but it won't help me.
So few days ago i bought used phone - redmi note 9 pro. Previous user restarted device to factory settings. I wanted to transfer files from my PC to phone, but i can't do it. When I connect my phone and my PC,phone start charging but it didn't show me options. There should be options like file trasfer or charging etc. But i don't get any popup.
I have tryed:
1. Connect phone and PC by two diffrents USB cable, and two PC. One with WIN 7, second WIN 11 - not working
2. Turn on developer mode, and turn on debugging USB. Set configuration USB as sending files - still not working
3. Restarted phone, PC - still not working.

I don't know what i should do right now. Any ideas ? Please.
Thanks

Reactions: harris006

ashune

Feb 4, 2018
Visit site
In my case when this happens it's due to the USB cable. Have you tried an original Redmi USB cable or just third-party ones? In most cases, using the original cable solves the problem for me on my device.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

tampajep2

Jun 6, 2023
Visit site
I have an LG Stylo 5 running Android 10. When I hit Select USB Configuration the menu pops up and closes so quickly that I can't choose an option. I've tried 3 usb cables and 3 USB ports. I tried cleaning the USB terminal on the phone. Nothing seems to work and no one has a solution.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have an LG Stylo 5 running Android 10. When I hit Select USB Configuration the menu pops up and closes so quickly that I can't choose an option. I've tried 3 usb cables and 3 USB ports. I tried cleaning the USB terminal on the phone. Nothing seems to work and no one has a solution.
Usually what you tried solves the issue most of the time , can try safe mode

You have a different device to try with that computer?

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter