Android Wear Watch function for call accepting or rejecting not working

A

AC Question

When I first bought my Asus ZenWatch, I could accept or reject calls from the watch.

After a couple of months, that stopped working. When I get a call, I still see it on the watch, which gives me the option to accept or reject, but when I do either thing, it just doesn't work: the phone keeps ringing.

I have a bluetooth headset and accepting calls from it works fine. The headset is not the reason for the problem because even when it is off and disconnected, the watch still does not work.

I had assumed this was a glitch in the Android Wear system and just waited to see if updates would fix it. It's been a few months, though, and a new update just came out yesterday, but the problem persists.

Has any of you been experiencing that. Does anyone know how to fix it?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
When I first bought my Asus ZenWatch, I could accept or reject calls from the watch.

After a couple of months, that stopped working. When I get a call, I still see it on the watch, which gives me the option to accept or reject, but when I do either thing, it just doesn't work: the phone keeps ringing.

I have a bluetooth headset and accepting calls from it works fine. The headset is not the reason for the problem because even when it is off and disconnected, the watch still does not work.

I had assumed this was a glitch in the Android Wear system and just waited to see if updates would fix it. It's been a few months, though, and a new update just came out yesterday, but the problem persists.

Has any of you been experiencing that. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried factory resetting the watch to see if that fixes the issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699