Verizon to t mobile or att

Wayne Sanders

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
So I have a note3 on Verizon through page plus. I know Verizon is cdma. But I also have the sim card, for 4g lte service. My question is, can this phone work on att or t mobile? Note3 sm900v on kk 4.4.4.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The specs say GSM for 2G, so it should work. Try it. You have at least 2 weeks to cancel a new account without penalty.

Which provider you use, though, should mainly be based on coverage. A fntastically cheap plan does you no good if you have to go out into the street every time you need to use your phone because your house or office is a dead spot for that carrier.

Wayne Sanders

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
The specs say GSM for 2G, so it should work. Try it. You have at least 2 weeks to cancel a new account without penalty.

Which provider you use, though, should mainly be based on coverage. A fntastically cheap plan does you no good if you have to go out into the street every time you need to use your phone because your house or office is a dead spot for that carrier.

Well, that's just it. I work in hvac, and service several counties. I'm supposed to be using Verizon towers, but beings how im using a 3rd party service. I'm not sure I'm really getting the full benefit of being a real, straight up Verizon customer. There are certainly, dead spots, and I know I'm throttled to about 5-6mbps. The service is really ok most of the time. I'm hearing t mobile has very fast data speeds. I've been looking at their coverage map for this area, and with their partnering with other providers, which I don't think I'm getting with a 3rd party service provider, it really should be pretty good. I see very few spots with absolutely no service. Also,are you saying I would only be getting 2g data? If that's the case, I don't think I could go for that.