I keep getting an error code ER081 code.

A

AC Question

I have MetroPCS and the reason I chose the phone is because it had the wifi calling feature. I updated my E911 address, and I have done a hard reset (removing the battery and sim card) as well as a basic restart, and I still do not have wifi calling allowed and I get an ER081 code. Also my phone will say restricted access voice calling is denied. I just got the phones and my bill is paid up throughto the next month. Unfortunately I do not live in an area that gets good cell signal, no matter the company I am with hence the reason for the wifi calling feature. I called the techs at MetroPCS and for some reason they are saying that I am not supposed to be connected to wifi in order to use wifi calling. Please help! I am at my wits end with this!!!

WolfMama

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
Sorry, I got 4 LG Leons from MetroPCS. I contacted MetroPCS and they told me to contact my internet provider to get them to reconfigure the router to allow the wifi calling feature, Comcast said it is not their end. I was told that the tppt and IPsec would have to be reconfigured. I do not know how to do that to be able to allow my cell phone to tether to the wifi. It connects and I can surf, but I cannot make and receive calls with the feature.

WolfMama

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
I have not went to any other places that have wifi. I live in the country, LOL. When I go to town this afternoon, I shall definitely check that out and let you know how it turns out.

ssaxon69

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
I am having this issue all the sudden. We have been successfully using wifi calling for over a year...same router...same everything. Now as of 3 days ago i can no longer connect and am receiving this code. Please help...but in as simple and plain english as possible. Any help much appreciated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87