Is there any way that I can make more storage space?

A

AC Question

Hi, all! I've been having an issue with my storage space on my LG Optimus L70 this past year. I have a few GB of memory as my internal storage and a 16 GB SD card. I have seven apps installed onto my phone with a total of a bit over 100 MB of storage used. I also have a total of 40 MB for music. I'm not using much storage and it's still saying that I have 200 MB left on my phone and still have 14 MB on my SD card. Is there any way that I can clear out my phone? It stinks, not being able to download much. Please help. Thank you!

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I found a couple different phones under Optimus L70, and both sites say that the device has 4 GB of storage before the OS takes it's share. That leaves you with about 1 GB of space.

You can't really add storage space. Aside from Project Ara, phones have all the hardware physically connected. A metaphor would be similar to adding a couple inches to your current TV.

The most you can do is move your music to the SD card.

bloomworld

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
you can remove the apps, videos and songs that or not used to increase space. Youcan even move small apps in the memory card to mak the space in the phone memory. Even you can store the songs and videos inb the memor card. Incrase the size of the memory card if your phone is compatible and you can store more of the stuff on the same.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38