How do I root a Nextbook 8?

A

AC Question

My son got a Nextbook 8 for his birthday for games. We got him a sd card because it kept saying insufficient space although the nand flash drive and internal drive aren't full. It wont let me transfer any apps to the sd card to clear up space for more downloads. He has 2 games on here. After much research i found that I can root his device to save apps to his sd card but the few apps I tried for rooting couldn't root his tablet. Im now stuck and need help.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
My son got a Nextbook 8 for his birthday for games. We got him a sd card because it kept saying insufficient space although the nand flash drive and internal drive aren't full. It wont let me transfer any apps to the sd card to clear up space for more downloads. He has 2 games on here. After much research i found that I can root his device to save apps to his sd card but the few apps I tried for rooting couldn't root his tablet. Im now stuck and need help.

Welcome to Android Central!

Give this thread a look and see if it works.

[ROOT] $99 Walmart Nextbook 8 (NX008HD8G) | Android Development and Hacking | XDA Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty