Should I buy a Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, Im on verizon?

A

AC Question

Im looking at the Note edge or s6 edge and maybe the note 4 but I want all the features you get from the side screen? Will the note edge keep getting updates from verizon and is it still a good phone or should i get one of the other ones?

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Im looking at the Note edge or s6 edge and maybe the note 4 but I want all the features you get from the side screen? Will the note edge keep getting updates from verizon and is it still a good phone or should i get one of the other ones?

The Galaxy Note Edge is a great phone, performance-wise and practicality-wise. As stated by one that has owned this phone since April, I can say that if you are looking for a phone that is fast, powerful and has all the features of the Samsung Galaxy Note series, you would be hard-pressed to find a better selection. Now, Samsung didn't make a ton of these, as it was a manufactured in a limited run, but Verizon is still selling them in their stores and if you are looking for one and can't find it there, Best Buy has them. As far as updates, Verizon just updated the phone to Lollipop 5.0.1. I believe that it has at least one more update to 5.1.1, since Sprint's version just got updated to that version. But after that, who knows? But It's a very good phone. Now, if you are coming from a phone that had an SD card and you are looking to bring that over to the new phone when you upgrade, then the Galaxy S6 or the S6 Edge will not be a choice for you, as they are not built with SD Card slots or a removable battery. It's all a matter of preference for you, the individual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non